jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

3 videos of animals

Is not ware that differents species of animal were friends. In summer I saw a few programs of this extrange situacions and I enjoyed very much , it is so fun and cute.

We never thought that a polar bear could play with  a dog without hurting , or a cat playing with a mouse , but this happend. And we can see that in this video.






I think the elephants are like the gods of the jungle. They are so majestic, but we know that elephant are endangered and we have to be careful with them, we have to protect them and I’m glad that are organization that care about elephants. They are very careful with each other and always move in packs. This video is emotional and shows us how beautiful are the elephants and the danger they are.




This is awesome, animals saving each other. I think that animals sometimes feel the fear of others and are able to help another animal just like in this video. We have wonderful animals in this earth, and they give to us happiness. 



4 comentarios:

  1. My video about animals friendships is more cute than yours >:c askdjas

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Vale ! your last video is so cute, adorable and all that kind of adjectives. The animals are amazing and the most noble souls in the world!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Valenina! The first video is very beautiful, and makes me feel very well, it's a proof how the opposites can be friends :') and the cat and mouse makes me be very impressed :O See you soon!

    ResponderBorrar