martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

My favorites songs

- The beatles

I think is the best band in the all history of music. The Beatles was a band from liverpool, England at the 60'.   A little of rock and roll, rock psychedelic , pop , was the style of the beatles music.They gave to us an important lesson about the music , they gave to us the most beautiful songs I ever listened.
I like this band because their music is very heterogeneous, were changing their style throughout the decade of the 60s, and I think above all it was the birthplace of many artists of today and subsequent to the beatles artists.
It makes me feel so happy, I listened  The beatles since I was a child (2 years old ) , so when I have  a problem or when I feel sad or something , I take my smartphone and put play in some Beatles song.

This is one of my favorites song , it's beautiful and  remember me when the beatles was still together. This song is in one of the psychedelic albums of The beatles and I think this song  represent the best moment of the beatles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkyqRP8S93Y --------WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS








- Blur 

Blur is one of the most important band of Britpop, is a band from Clochester, England. They became famous in the decade of 90'. There music is a little of rock, psicodelic music,indie and pop.
The group consist in Damon Albarn, Dave Rowntree, Alex James and Graham Coxon.
I like Blur because there music are so much fun , they give me happiness in most of his songs and I really like Britpop , just like Pulp. And I think that Blur I think Blur has very good artists in each instrument, Damon for example has 5 more groups , one of them is Gorillaz.
Blur make me feel just like if I were in England and this make me feel happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU  ---------PARKLIFE, is one of my favorites songs.
 This song is named just like  the most famous album of Blur also called PARKLIFE, where are most of their hits. It is an energetic song and it makes me feel happy . This song remember me when I went to concert of Blur in Santiago and when I met they.

-The Smiths

The Smiths was a very important band of alternative rock in the decade of 80`, they formed in Manchester, England.
Morrissey was the vocalist of Smiths , Johnny Marr is the guitarist, they are awesome. The band broke up in 1987 and have turned down several offers to reunite.
I like Smiths because have a very emotional songs, with so much contents in their songs.The Smiths brings me good memories and although it did not see them together, I went  to a concert Morrissey and Johnny Marr.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0   ---------There is a light that never goes out.

This song is in specific is a little sad, but is beautiful . Is special for me and it makes me happy. In England it is a hymn and for me too. It is my love song.


6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Vale, i love that three bands! you have a very good musical taste. se e you on Agro:)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Vale, i love that three bands! you have a very good musical taste. se e you on Agro:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love the smiths, and that song is very nice but I prefer "Please let me get what i want" :3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love the smiths, and that song is very nice but I prefer "Please let me get what i want" :3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The Beatles are just the greatest band on earth!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. The Beatles are just the greatest band on earth!

    ResponderBorrar