jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

My Favorite Gadget

I think that my favorite gadget is the smartphone, I'm a little addicted to this little thing.
Is a technological phone and this have too many other uses, this have a camera, too many applications, a big screen, you can download some games, send emails,etc.
My first smartphone was a Blackberry , it's was so famous but now I have a Samsung SmartPhone since 2014.
I use this thing mostly to take pictures,  check  emails, Facebook and Instagram, and the last one is my favorite because I love see pictures from the other people.
I use my smartphone almost every time that I can, this is not good (I know). I try to not use this so much and pay attention around me.
I like it because is so simple to use and  it simplifies us our lives and is so fast.
My life without smartphone would be better because I do not like to depend on a subject, and I do not like to leave things out to see a cellphone and see what others write, only I like it and try not to use it much now.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario