jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

Timeline of my life.

I have 8 especials moment in my life.

1997

I was born this year, one 28 of february , the day of the Led Zeppelin concert and my dad could not go because of me.

2010 

I graduate for eighth grade after 9 years in the same school called Colegio Eduardo Frey Montalva in ñuñoa.
It is a good memory because it was so emocional, fun, and I won too many awards.



2011

This year I entered to 1° grade of High School. In my vacations I went to  Mendoza with my dad and my brother. It was an awesome trip because was the first trip we are alone and we did a lot of things for example, we visited a beautiful places and we met different types of people.


2012

This year was awesome , I think it was my better year in all my high school , I went to Liceo Augusto D'Halmar in 2° grade and 3°grade. I met a very important persons this year like my friends . I learned so much and passed the most funny moments than ever.


2013

I met my boyfriend this year , we still together. We are very different between us , and that is why we still together I think. We love see movies and go to Cinemark  and buy popcorns.




















- Other event from 2013
 I  met my favorite band in that moment, it was LOS BUNKERS , OMG it was awesome, I was a fan of them and was happy to meet every member.















2014

That year I graduate from  high school in another school called Liceo Lenka Franulic. This moment I appreciate so much because all my family been there and every one were so happy.




 2015

 I collected money to go to Lollapalooza, go see Johnny Marr, go to Rihanna, BLUR and went to the Primavera Fauna. It was a year of concerts and fun.


This picture is from Backstage of Blur !WHAT ? BACKSTAGE? ... yes, I met Blur with my stepmother and I be with her in this picture , drinking beer. I think this moment was the most happiest moment from that year.








2016
  
I consider entering this university as a very important fact. I'm so happy with my decision.





2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi valeeee !! :3
    I'm with my boyfrind since three years too and we are very different like you and your partner, and i think just like you, those differences complety each other and make the relation better.
    Pd: the dress of the kitty is so cuteeeee *0*
    See you !!

    ResponderBorrar