martes, 5 de abril de 2016

My opinions

What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?


I think they do not accomplish their job. They lie to us , and we as citizens stop believing in them.
I think politicians should take their work seriously and not ignore the opinions of citizens. 
And I dislike most politicians in chile because they do not accomplish their social duty, they organize coalitions for example and  in general, do not work for people.  

What is your opinion about violence on television?

Im disagree whit the violence in tv, it is a general opinion because I speak about the programs for childrens. 
They shouldn`t see this programs because affect their pèrsonality. I have my own experience : My little brother was bitten by a children from his schoool , the boy sees many violent programs , and from him is normal bite partners in the school , my brother is not the first one and  if the parent don`t do something about that, the boy can not change his actitude.




What is your opinion about recycling?


I think that is very important recycle, we can help the planet doing this because there is a lot of rubbish on the planet. Now the people in general have not this habit because the idea of recycle is very recent . We have to change the culture and teach our  children how to recycle for help the planet in the future. We have to make the change now 


What is your opinion about  climate change?


I think it is because of humans, we do not care the planet and advances in technology have neglected the care for the planet. For example; the water pollution, the deforestation ,global warming,etc. is our fault. Every kind of contamination have an impact on climate change.

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm totally agree in your point of chilean politicans they are liars and corrupts >:c assholes.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm totally agree in your point of chilean politicans they are liars and corrupts >:c assholes.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Vale :3
    Im totally, absoluty and complety agree whit you, i'll like to talk whit you about this topics and discuss different ideas.
    take care and peace ☮ ✌

    ResponderBorrar